We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU-DSGVO) and this data protection declaration. As far as possible, we avoid collecting personal data in the course of our business activities, including the operation of this website.
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. Our website is an information service.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet can have security gaps. It is not possible for us to completely protect data from access by third parties.
When visiting this website
When you visit our website www.vanwylick.de, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which access was made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection set-up of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluating system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
Disclosure of personal data
Personal data is only passed on within the framework of this website in the case of a digital applicationhttps://vanwylick.de/jobs/In this case, you provide us with personal data by email to bewerbung–at–vanwylick.de We will only use your information for the explicit purpose of this application and will only pass it on internally. It will not be passed on to third parties outside the company. We have not included a contact form on our website so that you can decide for yourself what data you wish to make available to us by e-mail. At this point, we would also like to point out your data subject rights in accordance with the EU Data Protection Regulation and in particular your right to object.
Please note that we also use recruiting portals www.indeed.deto place job advertisements. If you use the contact forms of these portals, we hereby point out that you may also make your personal information available to the respective portal operator. Please also note the data protection information of the portal operators at this point.
This website does not use any functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics.
Google AdWords and Google Conversion Tracking
This website does not use Google AdWords.
Google Maps API
We display maps on our website via the Google Maps API. We do not track browser data at this point. The provider of this service is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
No social media functions are integrated on our pages.
Data subject rights
You have the right
- In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Article 17 of the Regulation, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
Data storage (applicant management)
We will store your application for up to 6 months. If you withdraw your application or if your application is not considered by us, we will of course delete your data promptly.
If your application is followed by the conclusion of a contract with vanWylick, your data will be stored and used for the purpose of the organisational and administrative process and in compliance with legal regulations.
Status: May 2018
© 2021Fruchtimport vanWylick GmbH